Studying throughout the COVID-19 outbreak
We will remain open as usual and have lots of innovation in place to allow you to study 100% Online from home.
► Our Online Learning system is available 24/7, as usual
► Our student support team are available from 8am to 10pm, 7 days a week, as usual
► We have recorded key sections of our practical workshops, which are available as webinars
► We have innovative ways for you to take your theory exams at home
► We will accept video recordings of practical assessments – which can be done from home
►Option to retrospectively attend practical workshops once gyms re open
►No time limits and ongoing access
As a gesture of goodwill please use the code SA10 to receive a 10% discount on all coursesWe expect a boom in the fitness industry as soon as gyms re open, so get qualified now to be part of that boom!
Become professionally competent in training a client referred by a GP
* REPs & CIMSPA approved qualification
* Flexible, online, blended learning - wrap around your lifestyle
* Unlimited support and practical tuition from industry expert tutors
* Cost effective prices & 0% interest free instalments
* FREE CPD and Careers Support
This qualification aims to train existing fitness professionals to be competent in training a client referred by a GP. The course will explore physiological and psychological considerations of range of conditions including diabetes, hypertension, arteritis, osteoporosis, COPD and mental illness. Students will gain the skills and knowledge needed to design and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes for these populations. Successful candidates could go on to train GP referred clients on a one to one basis or as part of a GP referral scheme within a gym or leisure centre.
Level 2 Fitness Instruction (Gym)
- Professional practice for exercise referral instructors
- Understanding medical conditions for exercise referral
- Planning exercise referral programmes with patients
- Instructing exercise with referred patients
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
You will be assessed via coursework, practical exam and multiple choice exam.
Interested? Please click the button below to request further information or visit our course FAQsRequest course brochure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.