Become professionally competent in training a client referred by a GP
* REPs & CIMSPA approved qualification
* Flexible, online, blended learning - wrap around your lifestyle
* Unlimited support and practical tuition from industry expert tutors
* Cost effective prices & 0% interest free instalments
* FREE CPD and Careers Support
This qualification aims to train existing fitness professionals to be competent in training a client referred by a GP. The course will explore physiological and psychological considerations of range of conditions including diabetes, hypertension, arteritis, osteoporosis, COPD and mental illness. Students will gain the skills and knowledge needed to design and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes for these populations. Successful candidates could go on to train GP referred clients on a one to one basis or as part of a GP referral scheme within a gym or leisure centre.
Level 2 Fitness Instruction (Gym)
- Professional practice for exercise referral instructors
- Understanding medical conditions for exercise referral
- Planning exercise referral programmes with patients
- Instructing exercise with referred patients
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
You will be assessed via coursework, practical exam and multiple choice exam.
Interested? Please click the button below to request further information or visit our course FAQs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.