Become a Personal Trainer with one of the UK's leading PT course providers
* This courses combines both Level 2 Gym Instructor and Level 3 Personal Training as one course package
* REPs & CIMSPA approved Personal Training qualification
* Flexible, online, blended learning - wrap around your lifestyle
* Unlimited support and practical tuition from industry expert tutors
* Cost effective prices & 0% interest free instalments
* FREE CPD and Careers Support
* Guaranteed interview at Bear Grylls' BMF bootcamp and other nationwide gyms. We also offer career support.
Our REPs Level 3 Personal Trainer Diploma is a REPs and CIMSPA endorsed qualification, delivered to students across the UK using an online / blended learning approach. This flexible approach uses e-learning, webinars, dedicated tutorials, practical workshop and ongoing round the clock support which allows you to work at your own pace and wrap your study around other commitments.
We abide by a very sensible pricing policy for our Personal Trainer courses and we also offer the option of 0% interest free instalments.
We also have a Price beat guarantee where we will beat any genuine like for like price if you find the same Personal Trainer course cheaper elsewhere, just let us know before you enrol.
Please be sure to request our brochure for more details, and/or read on to find out more!
PERSONAL TRAINER COURSE CONTENT
Throughout your course you will study a range of core modules in including;
* Anatomy & Physiology * Nutrition * Supporting Clients * Health & Safety in a Gym *Principals of Exercise & Fitness * Planning & Delivering Gym Based Exercise *Programming & Delivering Personal Training Sessions
In terms of assessment you will complete coursework, practical exams and multiple choice theory exams with unlimited attempts at all assessments at no extra cost!
Once complete you will benefit from FREE career guidance and PT start up support as well as becoming eligible for a guaranteed interview! You can then join REPs at Level 3.
You will also receive FREE CPD units including: * Tri-Planar Kettlebells, * Suspension Training, * Medicine Ball Training, * Power Clubs, * Pad work, * Obesity Myths and * Fuelling Exercise
(Please note that the free online CPD is provided, at no extra cost, direct from the awarding organisation. This CPD contains learning material for professional development and does not lead to a formal qualification)
Interested? Please click the button below to request further information or visit our course FAQs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.