SUMMER SPECIAL: 20% OFF GYM & PT COURSES
Course info: L2 Gym Instruction & L3 Personal Training & L4 Nutrition
Become a Certified Personal Trainer - specialising in Nutrition - with one of the UK's leading Fitness & Nutrition Certification providers
Aimed at the aspiring fitness professional, this courses combines Level 2 Gym Instructing, Level 3 Personal Training and the RSPH Level 4 Nutrition as one course package. This is ideal for anyone wishing to work in the fitness industry as a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer specialising in Nutrition.
* CIMSPA endorsed Active IQ Personal Trainer Certification
* RSPH Level 4 Nutrition
* Flexible, online, blended learning - wrap around your lifestyle
* Unlimited support & fitness education from fitness specialist tutors
* Cost effective prices & 0% interest free instalments for self funding
* Price beat guarantee for genuine like for like courses
* 20 FREE Online CPDs in fitness & nutrition and Lifelong Careers Support
* Guaranteed interview at Your Personal Training, Sports Direct Fitness, Everlast Fitness, Bear Grylls' BMF bootcamp and other nationwide gyms.
Our Level 3 Gym Instructing & Personal Trainer Diploma (with RSPH Level 4 Nutrition) is a CIMSPA endorsed qualification aimed at anyone wishing to become a Personal Trainer and specialising in Nutrition. This course is delivered to students across the UK using an online / blended learning approach. This flexible approach uses home-study, e-learning, webinars, dedicated tutorials, practical workshop and ongoing round the clock support which allows you to work at your own pace and wrap your study around other commitments.
We abide by a very sensible pricing policy for our Personal Trainer courses and we also offer the option of 0% interest free instalments.
We also have a Price beat guarantee where we will beat any genuine like for like price if you find the same Personal Trainer course cheaper elsewhere, just let us know before you enrol.
Please be sure to request our brochure for more details, and/or read on to find out more!
Personal Trainer Course Content
Throughout your course you will study a range of core modules including;
- Principles of anatomy & physiology (including basic exercise science)
- Professionalism and customer care for fitness instructors
- Health & safety in the fitness environment
- Client consultations to support behaviour change & setting fitness goals
- Gym-based exercise including cardiovascular & resistance workouts
- Advanced A&P including exercise physiology, biomechanics, kinesiology etc
- The principles of nutrition and their application to fitness programmes
- Common medical conditions (including those applicable to senior fitness)
- Encouraging positive health and fitness behaviours in clients
- Design Exercise programs and delivering personal training
- Professionalism and business acumen for personal trainers
- Principles of Nutrition
In terms of assessment you will complete coursework, practical exams and multiple choice theory exams - with unlimited attempts at all assessments at no extra cost!
Once complete, whilst the exam board are certifying your achievement, you will benefit from FREE fitness career guidance & PT start up support as well as becoming eligible for a guaranteed interview! Once certified, you can then join CIMSPA at a discounted rate and we will also cover your joining fee with RSPH membership so you can use the letters MRSPH behind your name.
You will also receive 20 FREE CPD units including: * Tri-Planar Kettlebells, * Suspension Training, * Online PT, * Power Clubs, * Rig Training, * Obesity Myths, * Fuelling Exercise, Ketogenic Dieting, Plant based Diet, and MORE!
(Please note that the free online CPD is provided, at no extra cost, direct from the awarding organisation. This CPD contains learning material for professional development and does not lead to a formal qualification)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.