Course info: Active IQ Level 3 Award in Supporting Pre and Postnatal Clients with Exercise and Nutrition
Become professionally competent in training a pre/post natal client
* REPs & CIMSPA approved qualification
* Flexible, online, blended learning - wrap around your lifestyle
* Unlimited support and practical tuition from industry expert tutors
* Cost effective prices & 0% interest free instalments
* FREE CPD and Careers Support
Supporting Pre and Postnatal Clients with Exercise and Nutrition Course Information
This qualification aims to train existing Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers to be professionally competent in training a pre/post natal client. The course will explore physiological and psychological considerations and will give students the skills and knowledge needed to design and deliver programmes for the pre and post natal population.
Level 2 Fitness Instructing
- Physical activity, health and nutritional considerations for pre and postnatal clients
- Programming safe and effective exercise sessions for pre and postnatal clients
- Blended learning, coupled with our dedicated support team will ensure that you learn all the skills needed to qualify as a Pre Post Natal Exercise Specialist.
You will be assessed via coursework.
Interested? Please click the button below to request further information or visit our course FAQs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.