Studying throughout the COVID-19 outbreak
We will remain open as usual and have lots of innovation in place to allow you to study 100% Online from home.
► Our Online Learning system is available 24/7, as usual
► Our student support team are available from 8am to 10pm, 7 days a week, as usual
► We have recorded key sections of our practical workshops, which are available as webinars
► We have innovative ways for you to take your theory exams at home
► We will accept video recordings of practical assessments – which can be done from home
►Option to retrospectively attend practical workshops once gyms re open
►No time limits and ongoing access
As a gesture of goodwill please use the code SA10 to receive a 10% discount on all coursesWe expect a boom in the fitness industry as soon as gyms re open, so get qualified now to be part of that boom!
Become professionally competent in training a pre/post natal client
* REPs & CIMSPA approved qualification
* Flexible, online, blended learning - wrap around your lifestyle
* Unlimited support and practical tuition from industry expert tutors
* Cost effective prices & 0% interest free instalments
* FREE CPD and Careers Support
This qualification aims to train existing Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers to be professionally competent in training a pre/post natal client. The course will explore physiological and psychological considerations and will give students the skills and knowledge needed to design and deliver programmes for the pre and post natal population.
Level 2 Fitness Instructing
- Physical activity, health and nutritional considerations for pre and postnatal clients
- Programming safe and effective exercise sessions for pre and postnatal clients
- Blended learning, coupled with our dedicated support team will ensure that you learn all the skills needed to qualify as a Pre Post Natal Exercise Specialist.
You will be assessed via coursework.
Interested? Please click the button below to request further information or visit our course FAQsRequest course brochure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.