Become a Certified Personal Trainer with one of the UK's leading Fitness Certification providers
Aimed at the aspiring fitness professional who already hold a Level 2 Gym Instructing certification, this courses combines both Level 3 Personal Training and Level 3 Nutrition as one course package. This is ideal for anyone wishing to work in the fitness industry as a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer.
* CIMSPA & REPs endorsed Personal Trainer Certification
* Includes Level 3 Nutrition (AfN Certified Nutrition course)
* Flexible, online, blended learning - wrap around your lifestyle
* Unlimited support & fitness education from fitness specialist tutors
* Cost effective prices & 0% interest free instalments for self funding
* Price beat guarantee for genuine like for like courses
* 20 FREE Online CPDs and Lifelong Careers Support
* Guaranteed interview at Your Personal Training, Sports Direct Fitness, Everlast Fitness, Bear Grylls' BMF bootcamp and other nationwide gyms.
Our Level 3 Personal Training Diploma is a CIMSPA and REPs endorsed qualification aimed at anyone wishing to become a Personal Trainer. This course is delivered to students across the UK using an online / blended learning approach. This flexible approach uses home-study, e-learning, webinars, dedicated tutorials, practical workshop and ongoing round the clock support which allows you to work at your own pace and wrap your study around other commitments.
We abide by a very sensible pricing policy for our Personal Trainer courses and we also offer the option of 0% interest free instalments.
We also have a Price beat guarantee where we will beat any genuine like for like price if you find the same Personal Trainer course cheaper elsewhere, just let us know before you enrol.
Please be sure to request our brochure for more details, and/or read on to find out more!
Personal Trainer Course Content
Throughout your course you will study a range of core modules including;
- Advanced Anatomy & Physiology including exercise science, exercise physiology, biomechanics, kinesiology etc
- The principles of nutrition and their application to fitness programmes
- Common medical conditions (including those applicable to senior fitness)
- Encouraging positive health and fitness behaviours & setting fitness goals with clients
- Designing cardiovascular & resistance workouts / exercise programs & delivering personal training
- Professionalism and business acumen for personal trainers
In terms of assessment you will complete coursework, practical exams and multiple choice theory exams with unlimited attempts at all assessments at no extra cost!
Once complete, whilst the exam board are certifying your achievement, you will benefit from FREE career guidance & PT start up support as well as becoming eligible for a guaranteed interview! Once certified, you can then join CIMSPA at Level 3 and then you may wish to pursue other qualifications such as group fitness / group training, Pilates, first aid / CPR etc.
As part of your continuing-education, you will also receive 20 FREE CPD units including: * Tri-Planar Kettlebells, * Suspension Training, * Online PT, * Power Clubs, * Rig Training, * Obesity Myths, * Fuelling Exercise and MORE!
(Please note that the free online CPD is provided, at no extra cost, direct from the awarding organisation. This CPD contains learning material for professional development and does not lead to a formal qualification)
Interested in further details on how to become a personal trainer? Please click the button below to request further information on our flexible routes to your nationally recognised Personal Training Certification. Your fitness career starts here!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.