Course info: CIMSPA Level 2, 3 & 4 Personal Training Package Course
Become a Level 4 Advanced Personal Trainer with one of the UK's leading Fitness Certification providers
Aimed at the ambitious fitness professional, this course combines the following:
- Level 2 Gym Instructing,
- Level 3 Personal Training,
- Level 3 Nutrition (AfN Certified)
- Level 4 Advanced Personal Training
This is ideal for individuals who wishes to fast track themselves through levels 2,3 and 4 as one course package.
Please note if you already have a valid L2 Gym Instructing Certificate and wish to just do the L3 & L4 elements of this course package please click here
* CIMSPA Level 2, 3 & 4 Personal Trainer Certification
* Flexible, online, blended and work-based learning - wrap around your lifestyle
* Unlimited support & regular mentoring from fitness specialist tutors
* Cost effective prices & 0% interest free instalments for self funding
* Price beat guarantee for genuine like for like courses
* 20 FREE Online CPDs and Lifelong Careers Support
* Guaranteed interview at Your Personal Training, Sports Direct Fitness, Everlast Fitness, Bear Grylls' BMF bootcamp and other nationwide gyms.
Our Level 2,3, & 4 Advanced PT qualification is a CIMSPA endorsed qualification aimed at anyone wishing to fast track to become an Advanced Personal Trainer (please note the levels 2 and 3 must both be completed before L4 is started)
This course is delivered to students across the UK using an online / blended learning and (including work based learning for the Level 4 elements). This flexible approach uses home-study, e-learning, webinars, dedicated tutorials, practical workshop and ongoing round the clock support which allows you to work at your own pace and wrap your study around other commitments.
We abide by a very sensible pricing policy for our Personal Trainer courses and we also offer the option of 0% interest free instalments.
We also have a Price beat guarantee where we will beat any genuine like for like price if you find the same Personal Trainer course cheaper elsewhere, just let us know before you enrol.
Please be sure to request our brochure for more details, and/or read on to find out more!
Level 4 Advanced Personal Trainer Course Content
Throughout your course you will study a range of core modules including;
- Level 2 Principles of anatomy & physiology(including basic exercise science)
- Level 2 Professionalism and customer care for fitness instructors
- Level 2 Health & safetyin the fitness environment
- Level 2 Client consultations to support behaviour change& setting fitness goals
- Level 2 Gym-based exercise including cardiovascular & resistanceworkouts
- Level 3 Advanced A&P including exercise physiology, biomechanics, kinesiology etc
- Level 3 The principles of nutritionand their application to fitness programmes
- Level 3 Common medical conditions (including those applicable to senior fitness)
- Level 3 Encouraging positive health and fitness behavioursin clients
- Level 3Design Exercise programs and delivering personal training
- Level 3 Professionalism and business acumenfor personal trainers
- Level 4 Applied techniques to support, enhance and manage the client journey
- Level 4 Progressing clients towards successful achievement of goals
In terms of assessment for Level 2 and Level 3 you will complete coursework, practical exams and multiple choice theory exams - with unlimited attempts at all assessments at no extra cost! For level 4 there will be a 12 week, mentored, work based learning project where you will work with a real client over 12 weeks, collating portfolio evidence as you go and having ongoing viva and presentation assessments with a tutor.
Once complete, whilst the exam board are certifying your achievement, you will benefit from FREE fitness career guidance & PT start up support as well as becoming eligible for a guaranteed interview! Once certified, you can then join CIMSPA as a Personal Trainer Practitioner.
You will also receive 20 FREE CPD units including: * Tri-Planar Kettlebells, * Suspension Training, * Online PT, * Power Clubs, * Rig Training, * Obesity Myths, * Fuelling Exercise and MORE!
(Please note that the free online CPD is provided, at no extra cost, direct from the awarding organisation. This CPD contains learning material for professional development and does not lead to a formal qualification)
Interested in further details on how to become a personal trainer? Please click the button below to request further information on our flexible routes to your nationally recognised Advanced Personal Training Certification. Your fitness training career starts here!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.