Course info: Active IQ Level 3 Online Diploma in Supporting Clients with Long-term Conditions
Become professionally competent in training a client referred by a GP
(This qualification replaces the previous Level 3 Exercise Referral qualification)
* Active IQ approved qualification
* Flexible, online, blended learning - wrap around your lifestyle
* Unlimited support and practical tuition from industry expert tutors
* Cost effective prices & 0% interest free instalments
* FREE CPD and Careers Support
This qualification aims to train existing fitness professionals to be competent in supporting a client referred by a GP, who is suffering from a long term health condition. The course will explore physiological and psychological considerations of range of conditions including diabetes, hypertension, arteritis, osteoporosis, COPD and mental illness. Students will gain the skills and knowledge needed to design and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes for the populations covered. Successful candidates could go on to support clients with long term health conditions or work as part of a GP referral scheme within a gym or leisure centre.
Level 2 Gym Instructing
Supporting Clients with Long-term Conditions Course content
- Applied anatomy and physiology for exercise, health and fitness
- The health landscape
- Managing long-term conditions
- Planning and adapting physical activity for people with long-term conditions
- Behaviour change for clients with long-term conditions
Online virtual learning, coupled with our dedicated support team will ensure that you learn all the skills needed to qualify and start work as an instructor competent to work with client with the covered long term conditions.
You will be assessed via e-assessments, a case study and a multiple choice theory exam.
Interested? Please click the button below to request further information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.